Company Policy of ArdorComm Media Pvt Ltd.
ArdorComm Media is the sole proprietor of its website “https://ardorcomm-media.com/” and the policy is about the website. Our readers and viewers may be expected to provide their identical information at various usages of website media content. While accepting the policy on our website, you allow us to collect, store, use and disclose your personal information, as per the policy description.
Information collection: ArdorComm media allow its readers to visit and surf our website, without providing any personal information. However, to avail of certain services provided by our website, we will require certain information for registration and or access to particular service pages. The required set of information is your name, email address,contact address, mobile/telephone number, occupation, age, sex, content, IP address, financial information, standard web log information, and such other information as per the requirement of the website for particular services provided.
Use: We are here to make sure that information shared by you with your consent shall remain only with us. It will not be sold or shared with an organization involved in sales, telemarketing, and marketing. Hence, the information provided by you will help us:
- Improve our website content and customize it as per our reader’s preferences. Also, to deliver more user-friendly content for your readings.
- Make improvements in our services, content, and other commercial/non-commercial services of the website.
- To deliver you on-time information related to our product, special deals, offers and services.
- Communicate directly to you regarding our promotional activities or advertising. Also, if you wish to not receive such promotional communication from us. It can be chosen while you do the registration on our website.
- Send you our news content personally to the email address provided by you.
- Provide full-fledged customer support and assistance requested by you.
- Resolve disputes by helping you get rid of any problem as a troubleshooter.
- Help you avoid checking prohibited and illegal content, to get you to feel safer surfing through our website.
- Provide all the updates related to our offers, services, and promotions.
- To deal with legal activities and government data requirements.
- To protect the reserved rights of our website, for our employees, directors, and the general public.
- On some occasions we may use the personal information provided by you to deal with the third party or business associate or partner, to provide particular services.
- To make you a member of our readers’ network or newsletter services, a verification of your email address and mobile number will be done based on the data provided by you.
ArdorComm Media reserves all the rights to disclose personal information provided by you for any judicial or legal proceedings, it will be done when we agree that certain disclosure is necessary.
Change of personal information
We request you to keep us updated regarding your personal information by putting it on time on the website. In case you make or share a post in public on any content of our website. You will not have the access to change the post or delete your account. It can be done from the website administration only. Hence, you can request our service providers to do so.
We will again request you to avoid checking or accessing any illegal content or doing any illegal activity online. For your cybersecurity, it is the best action you can do.
To protect your data is our sole responsibility. Hence, we will be using several appropriate tools of data protection. To keep your information undisclosed and safe. Your personal information must be secured by us against any unauthorized access or disclosure.
Other website links
Data privacy for children
We assume that all the data we secure is adults above 18. In case the access to the website is being done by someone below the age of 18, we expect it is being done under parents’ awareness.
ArdorComm Media ensures to give all the photo credits and data credits from whichever sources it is from. We do believe in delivering ethical content. Thus, we are ensuring plagiarism-free content and we also mention all credits taken for any such content published on Ardorcomm media.
ArdorComm Media has all the copyrights reserved for the content it publishes. We do appreciate our readers sharing our content and website link on their media handles. On the other hand, we do not authenticate anyone to copy our content and publish it on their behalf. In case any content information is taken out from our website, we would expect you to quote our website as a source. Since we believe in maintaining professional ethics.
Change in the privacy policies
For any related query or suggestions, please contact us by email: email@example.com