ArdorComm - Education Leadership Symposium
At ‘ArdorComm- Education Leadership Symposium’ we are going to acknowledge that how technology and new-age learning is leading the next wave of value creation in overall education sector i.e. school, higher & technical education. Meaningful implementation of technology, innovation & financial assistance helps the teaching-learning process more affordable & accessible. It really aids in bridging the digital-gap. This gap is one of the most important factors that also determine the economy of the country.
Theme of Education Leadership Symposium #ELS2022:
- 28th Feb 2022: How can planned financing solutions and technology collaborations aid in developing a better digital infrastructure/ digital campus?
- 14th Mar 2022: How can skill development be enforced in educators with the help of technology to increase digital literacy?
- 30th Mar 2022: How can blended learning change the dynamics of the teacher-student relationship?
- 12th Apr 2022: How Innovation & financing partnerships will help reduce the urban-rural upheavals in education through easier financing?
- 26th Apr 2022: In what ways AI-ML and student centric technologies are enabling institutions to track, access and record the teaching-learning progress?