New Delhi: The admissions for Delhi University for undergraduate programs will close on Tuesday, August 31, 2021. This news is of importance to students who have completed their 12th class exams and are trying to enrol for undergraduate courses.
Students who have not yet submitted their applications for the University of Delhi can register through DU’s admission portal— ugadmission.uod.ac.in.
The registrations for other colleges like St. Stephen’s and Jesus and Mary College will also end today. These colleges conduct their admission process for admitting students, while students will have to register on the DU portal before filling out any other forms to get admitted into the university.
There is no offline admission process for DU. The entire process for undergraduate admissions for session 2021-22 will only be administered through the DU’s admission portal. The candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria will be considered further for admission. Candidates who will be selected will be required to visit the campus for document verification when required. They will be notified by the university prior to the document verification process.
Fees for online registration
- Registration fee for Merit-based programs for UR/OBC/EWS – Rs 250
- Registration fee for SC/ST/PwBD – Rs 100
- Additional Registration fee for ECA/Sports – Rs 100
- Additional Registration fee for each Entrance-based program for UR/OBC/EWS – Rs 750
- Additional Registration fee for each Entrance- based program for SC/ST/PwBD – Rs 300
- Admission Cancellation fee (as per UGC/DU norms) – Rs 1000
Source: Delhi University and Times of India