Elon Musk’s Space X has proudly announced two vacant positions for Indians in India at its satellite internet service – Starlink.
The announcement was posted by Sanjay Bhargava, country director, Starlink, India on his LinkedIn page. He said, “I am pleased to announce that we are now officially looking for two rockstars to join the Indian subsidiary.”. He says that the prospective candidates shouldn’t send their resumes to him, but should apply directly if they think they fit the job role and description.
He further clarifies, “executive assistant position is not a chief of staff position and the director rural transformation has to be technical as well.”
Criteria to apply for the post of director – rural transformation:
- Only Computer Science graduates or graduates from engineering background are eligible
- Minimum 10 years of work experience is a must
- Apart from the abovementioned criteria, candidates with additional development work in companies, communities, and related stakeholders, may also apply
Criteria to apply for the post of executive assistant:
Graduates with over three years of experience at an executive level and proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and project management software tools can apply for the post.
The job of executive assistant entails:
- Close work with Starlink’s HR and the management team
- Aid in planning events
- Ensure the smooth functioning of day-to-day official activities
Bhargava’s sentiments with these job opportunities are that they will work “towards catalysing and accelerating transformation starting with rural India.” The company will post further openings will be only after it receives a commercial license.
Source: HR Katha