ArdorComm Media Group in association with Adobe India hosted the “Education Leadership Symposium” as Maharashtra’s 1st physical ‘Roundtable Meet’ featuring ‘Design & Creative Education’ on 24th June 2022 at The Westin Mumbai Garden City, Mumbai.
The session’s theme focused on ‘Accelerating Creative Careers’
This knowledge forum invited academicians, educators, and industry leaders from Animation, Architecture, Engineering, Design Education and Creative Education. They came under one roof to discuss the next & best practices on the creative career opportunities at this roundtable symposium.
Chandan Anand, Founder, CEO & Group Editor of ArdorComm Media Group, emphasized on the event theme saying, “In a scenario where we are heading towards Education 5.0 with the socio-digital transformation taking place. In this digital age, educators and academicians have an important role to play to adopt digital transformation which impacts the performance of traditional business models for creating value in the overall design education sector i.e. engineering, architecture, designing courses, fashion, arts, animation, gaming, and VFX. It’s the need of the hour to reimagine the creative curriculum for the learners to equip them with the plethora of new-age creative career opportunities. It’s high time that the industry and academia come forward with a solution in order to benefit the learners at large by providing an industry-ready curriculum and more.”
The Eminent Speakers who graced the event with their presence at this Roundtable Meet of ‘ArdorComm – Education Leadership Symposium 2022’ were:
- Ashish Kulkarni, Founder, PUNNARYUG ARTVISION PRIVATE LIMITED Artvision Pvt Ltd, Chairman, FICCI-FRAMES for Animation, Visual Effects, Gaming & Comics Forum
- Pravin Mishra, Dean, Vijaybhoomi School of Design
- Rajiv Mishra, Principal, Sir J.J College Of Architecture
- Rajesh R Turakhia, Founder & Director, Frameboxx Animation & Visual Effects – India & Visual Effects Pvt Ltd, Mumbai
- V. N. Rajasekharan Pillai, Vice- Chancellor, Somaiya Vidyavihar University
- Dr.Anant Chakradeo, Pro-Vice Chancellor, MIT ADT University, Pune
- Rajendra D Shinde, Principal, St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai
- Manoj Parmar, Director, Kamla Raheja Vidyanidhi Institute for Architecture and Environmental Studies
- Alka Tawari, Principal, Chembur Trombay Education Society’s College of Architecture
- Anand Achari, Principal, Vivekanand Education Society’s College of Architecture (VESCOA)
- Mandar V. Parab, Principal, L.S.Raheja School of Architecture
- Amol Bapat, Principal, Vasantdada Patil Pratishthan’s Manohar Phalke College of Architecture
- Alam Shaikh, Campus Director, Padmabhushan Vasantdada Patil Pratishthan’s College of Engineering
- Chaitanya Chinchlikar, VP & Business Head, CTO & Head of Emerging Media, Whistling Woods International
- Abir Aich, Sr. Vice President, Aptech
- Rohit More, Enterprise Account Manager, Adobe
- Mohd Yaman, Solution Consultant, DMe, Adobe
- Suhas Bendre, Director – Cognizant Interactive Cognizant Technology Solutions
- Vinayak Nabar, Principal, Asmita College of Architecture
- Benti Singh, Dean- Research, Kamla Raheja Vidyanidhi Institute for Architecture and Environmental Studies
- Supreeth Nagaraju, Head Education, Digital Media – India & South Asia, Adobe
- Chandan Anand, Founder, CEO & Editor, ArdorComm Media
- Ashish Jain, Co-Founder & COO, ArdorComm Media
The Key Objectives/ Discussion touch-points of the symposium were:
- Thought-provoking talks to understand the role of technology in creative, skill & design education.
- Brainstorming the need for an industry-ready curriculum to ease the job opportunities.
- Industry expert speaking on emerging hiring trends, and how creative education to make the students industry-ready.
- Opportunities & challenges in creating a culture of creativity to impact learning Outcomes.
‘ArdorComm – Education Leadership Symposium 2022’ in association with Adobe was an important knowledge-sharing platform of the education community that cared deeply about the Design & Creative Education. It highlighted a glimpse of the education fraternity comprising India’s top academicians, educators, and industry leaders from Animation, Architecture, Engineering, Design Education and Creative Education, who came under one roof to discuss their next & best practices and views. Let’s vow to be the game-changers in the education community in 2022. Thank you for participating & witnessing Maharashtra’s 1st physical Roundtable Meet on 24th June 2022 at Mumbai, ‘ArdorComm – Education Leadership Symposium 2022’.
Visit website: https://ardorcomm-media.com/els-mumbai/