#ELSAGujarat | #ELSARajasthan
Incredible advancements in automation and artificial intelligence, backed up with access to data, computation and various types of educational technology, have led to the profound social and economic upheaval that is currently taking place. Practically every area of our economy is impacted by these technologies, and it has a significant impact on the Indian education sector as well. Similar to prior industrial revolutions, these developments have the potential to greatly benefit society and, over time, greatly increase prosperity. Innovations will also alter the nature of the workforce in the future, exacerbate skill bias from earlier generations, and extend the educational divide in society.
It is imperative to reimagine school & higher education in the light of the 21st century workplace by putting an emphasis on extending the frontiers of knowledge, skill, and employability in order to make learners adaptable and in line with industry needs. In order to spark crucial dialogues & deliberations among prominent education, technology, and government stakeholders, ArdorComm Media Group, one of India’s fastest-growing media companies, is here to explore the prospects of educational innovation, future trends, and the current situation in the education sector.
The skills needed to stay relevant are evolving at a faster rate than ever before as new industries are created, while others that already exist grow or drastically collapse. Educators, administrators, and leaders in school & higher education sector must approach students’ skill competency with a growth mindset that will help them succeed in the global knowledge-based economy and throughout their careers. It is clear that the future generation needs to be educated about developing digital capabilities and the creation, deployment, and ethical usage of technology. At the same time, students in the 21st century must learn how to cultivate and employ creativity, communicate clearly, and engage in critical discourse.
To address these issues and discuss the desideratum in the School & Higher education sector, ArdorComm Media Group, is coming up with:
- New Normal – Education Leadership Summit & Awards 2022, Ahmedabad, Gujarat on 14th & 15th October 2022 ( #ELSAGujarat | #ELSAAhmedabad ) and,
- New Normal – Education Leadership Summit & Awards 2022_Jaipur, Rajasthan on 11th & 12th November 2022 ( #ELSARajasthan | #ELSAJaipur ).
About #ELSAGujarat & #ELSARajasthan:
After consecutive two grand success of ArdorComm ELSA series, “New Normal – Education Leadership Summit & Awards”. We are pleased to announce yet another journey of NEW NORMAL – ELSA series in two important education destinations of India.
The New Normal – Education Leadership Summit & Awards 2022 will be held on 14th & 15th October 2022 in Ahmedabad, Gujarat and on 11th & 12th November 2022 in Jaipur, Rajasthan.
The Summit theme of ELSA Ahmedabad, Gujarat will focus on “Re-imagining Education in 21st Century Workplace: Expanding boundaries of Education, Skill and Employability.” The Summit theme of ELSA Jaipur, Rajasthan will focus on “Re-defining Education & 21st Century Skills in New-Normal”
Gujarat state is recognized as a significant hub for education in India as some of the prestigious centres of learning in the country are located here. Special initiatives of the Education department for elementary & primary education and ‘Study in Gujarat Initiative’ by the Department of Higher and Technical Education have attracted the ‘eyeballs & footfalls’ of students from across the world.
Rajasthan has numerous schools, colleges & universities, as well as some prestigious engineering & B-Schools. The cities of this state like Ajmer, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota Udaipur are the key educational hubs & Kota is recognized as the most sought-after coaching city for the most competitive entrance exam like JEE & NEET. Some key government initiatives have improved the quality of Education here.
These two Summits will witness a congregation of leaders from apex government bodies, academicians and educators from universities, colleges, engineering institutes, B-schools, K-12 & pre-schools, experts from corporate, EdTech companies & start-ups. The scope of the event extends to deliberating, showcasing and presenting the best and next practices in school, higher, skill and technical education. The event will celebrate the success stories of all educators who have been continuously working for the betterment of the current teaching-learning scenario.
The Prestigious ArdorComm Media – Education Leadership Awards 2022 aim to acknowledge Preschools, Schools, Higher Education Institutions, EdTech and Startups who have been tirelessly and fiercely working for the betterment of the Education Community. ArdorComm Media – Education Leadership Awards 2022 will recognize the best contributions in academia. Prestigious ArdorComm Media – Education Leadership Awards 2022 invites nominations from individual and organisations from 5 main categories: Preschool, Schools, Higher Education, EdTech Corporate & Startups.
Key Discussion Points of New Normal – Education Leadership Summit & Awards 2022 #ELSAAhmedabad #ELSAGujarat :-
Theme: Re-imagining Education in 21st Century Workplace: Expanding boundaries of Education, Skill and Employability
Panel Topics for HE:
- National Education Policy 2020 for Higher Education: Action & Implementation in ‘New-Normal’
- Use of ICT & EdTech in Transforming Digital Infrastructure in a Campus
- Research-based Learning, Skill Development and Multidisciplinary Approach: A Robust eco-system in HEIs
- Industry-ready Curriculum & Employability Skill Sets: A Journey not a Destination
Panel Topics for School:
- National Education Policy 2020 for School Education: Action & Implementation in ‘New-Normal’
- How can blended learning & New Age Technology can change the dynamics of the Teacher-Student Relationship?
- How to Ensure Inclusive & Equitable Education – Access to Lifelong Learning Opportunities for All?
- Redefining Immersive Learning with Gamification, Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR), and Mixed Reality (MR) to Facilitate Learning
Key Discussion Points of ‘New Normal – Education Leadership Summit & Awards 2022’ #ELSAJaipur #ELSARajasthan :-
Theme: Re-defining Education & 21st Century Skills in NEW-NORMAL
Panel Topics for HE:
- Unleashing the Potential of Education 4.0 – The future of Teaching & Learning
- How can EdTech Collaborations Aid in Developing a Better Digital Infrastructure/ Digital Campus?
- How can R&D, Innovation, and Skilling Play a Central Role in Economic Growth & Job Creation?
- Bridging the Urban-Rural Digital Divide Through Mobilizing Technology
Panel Topics for School:
- Redefining the Role of Schools in the ‘New-Normal’
- Harnessing the Power of Technology for the Holistic Development of your School
- How Immersive Learning Environments (ILEs) are Essential for a Constructive Learning Situations between Teacher & Student?
- In what ways AI-ML and Student Centric Technologies are enabling Institutions to Track, Access and Record the Teaching-Learning Progress?
Key Highlights for #ELSAGujarat and #ELSARajasthan:
- Event Days: 2
- Total Session: 10 +
- Industry Presentations: 14 +
- Higher Education Speakers (President, Trustee, Chancellor, Vice-chancellor, Chairman, Directors, Principles): 40 +
- School Speakers (Owners, CEOs of Group of Schools, Director, Principals): 40 +
- Schools: 100 +
- Higher Education Institutes: 100 +
- Government Dignitaries: 10 +
- EdTech Start-ups: 25 +
- Corporate: 25 +
‘New Normal – Education Leadership Summit & Awards 2022’, #ELSAGujarat & #ELSARajasthan awaits your response to collaborate with many more leading stakeholders from different education and tech sectors. The Prestigious Ardorcomm Media – Education Leadership Awards 2022 aims to acknowledge those individuals, educational institutions, EdTech companies & Startups that have played a key role in transforming the teaching, learning and employability outcomes.
Join this Exclusive Physical Education Conclave and be a part of a community that cares deeply about imparting education. Witness the change taking place when India’s top educators, innovators and dignitaries come together to share their best practices and views.
Let’s vow to be the game-changers in the education community in 2022. Inviting you to participate & witness the 1st & Biggest ArdorComm ‘New Normal – Education Leadership Summit & Awards 2022’, #ELSAGujarat & #ELSARajasthan to be held on 14th & 15th October 2022 in Ahmedabad, Gujarat and on 11th & 12th November 2022 in Jaipur, Rajasthan.
Visit site: https://ardorcomm-media.com/elsarajasthan/
visit site: https://ardorcomm-media.com/elsagujarat/