New Delhi: The Chemistry examination of term one conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) ended today at 1 pm. The CBSE Class 12 Chemistry sample question paper, marking scheme, syllabus and answer key are available for the perusal of students at cbseacademic.nic.in.
The students are allowed to enter the exam hall at 11 am for their examination. A time span of 20 minutes is allotted to the students to go through the paper thoroughly before solving. The next paper in the CBSE Class 12 exam schedule is Economics.
Students have to compulsorily bring their admit cards to appear for their exam. The instructions for solving the paper on the OMR sheet are as follows:
- Write your name in the given space
- Enter your board allotted roll number
- Fill in all the necessary details on the OMR sheet
- The OMR sheet has to be filled with either blue or black ball pen
- The use of pencils on the OMR sheet is not allowed
- Students will be required to write the correct option that is A, B, C or D in the box
- Students are required to provide school code, subject code and name, father’s name, and other details in the answer booklet
According to the CBSE and the government guidelines, COVID SOPs must be followed strictly at the examination center.
Source: NDTV Education