Technology so far hasdisrupted numerous industries which hasn’t left human resource behind the whole process of hiring has changed upside down today, along with that business dynamics are also evolving at a rapid speed, which has made it a challenge fir other companies s to keep up with the pace. I this new era of the technology-driven market and technology-supported hiring making human resourcesare all hi-tech. Here are few top Human resource startups ruling the market and making it tech-friendly.
• Belong: An HR startup launched in 2014by a BITS Pilani alumniVijay Sharma, and it is a predictive hiring platform to find and engage impactful talent through data science and analytics. At present,belong is considered one of the top HR tech companies in India. It has clients like; Amazon. Reliance Jio, Cisco and ThoughtWorks. The machine-learning algorithm of Belongs helps businesses discover and target high-end talent engage candidates through personalized interactions, and it speeds up the hiring cycle.
• Darwinbox: Darwinbox was established in 2005 by Jayanti Paleti, Chaitanya Peddi and Rohit Chennamaneni. It is a cloud-based HR solutions firm.As an end to end HR platform, it offers solutions for recruitment, core HR process, employee engagement, performance management, employee movement and more. Darwinbox allows its users with an AI platform to analyze the job description and employee profile. The right keywords help the recruiter arrive at aspecific ranking metric, which makes the recruitment fluent and effective. The firm serves over 100 clients, including Paytm, ekart, Spencer’s, Delhivery.
• EdGE Networks: It was started in 2012 by Arjun Pratap. It provides an AI-powered platform that not only auto source, the auto engage, and auto screen the best candidate suitable for a profile but also give the best suitable career guidance t the candidates as per their best traits.
• Monjin: Monjin was launched in 2014by Abhijit Kashyape. It is an on-demand interview platform that lets candidates showcase their skills and personality through digital and video assessment and helps the corporation find the right candidate. On Monjin,evaluation of candidates is not done through technology; senior industry individuals review the suitable employees for a company. Clients have access to interview videos to see the interviewer and candidate in one frame and analyze the best suitable employee pick for their company.
• Mettl: Mettl as a company was started in 2009, with co-founder Ketan Kapoor and TonmoyShingal. It has a vision of applying technology for hiring practices in Indian and global level companies. It offers recruitment assessment programing test, psychometric tests, pre-built test library, an interview app, vocational skill assessment, remote proctoring and deep analytics in performance management. Currently this Gurugram based technology firm serves over 1800 plus companies.