Since its inception, medical technologies have come forward a long way, was within this journey of changes, innovation, and developments in health technologies. The whole facets of health sectors have been changed, and widespread availability of the internet and high-speed data connection with smartphones worldwide. It has become straightforward to serve accurate health technology services and bridge the demand and supply gap without waiting for a single second. Also, as per the profile of the World Economic Forum, more than half of the medical industry will be expected to reskilling in the coming time. Currently, there is an end number of medical technologies ruling the market. But few of them are on the top list.
- Advanced Telemedicine: A significant rise in the field of telemedicine was seen during Covid-19. In January 2020, it was estimated that around 24 % of healthcare organizations had already exiting telehealth programs. As per the report by Forrester, an analytics firm, the country was set to complete over a billion virtual care visits by the end of this year.
- A new technique of medicine development: The fast growth of so many safe and effective vaccines of Covid-19 has already proved that medicine development in all the scientific ways has reached its epitome. With the apt technological and research support, today we are able to develop any possible and curable medicine in a very short span of time. In future the medicine development can carve a beautiful way for drug development if the technological firms come together and become one force rather than becoming the competition.
- Data driven healthcare: In this ear data is the new oil. It has become a bit difficult to be inclined with every patient history or to have only one family doctor for all the time. In such time a well-managed data can support the healthcare system and make the treatment easy and effective. A data which is available on time with accuracy can solve a lot of issue and save a lot of time during the medical treatment.
- On demand healthcare: Another superhit healthcare technology is the on demand medical help available through websites, mobile apps, 3rd party connectors and home visits in real time. No matter where you are or in what situation, think of accessing medical help or consultation and its there right through technology.
- Artificial intelligence and Machine learning: A lot of complex surgeries or treatments today are becoming successful with the help of machine learning and artificial intelligence. The technology today is leaning things fast when it comes to medical system and it is also pushing the limits of new possibilities for the healthcare system.